Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Go ahead & Marry Someone!



I've heard this phrase like hundreds of times .. "Go find yourself a husband!" .. As if it's my only way out!

As if I'm supposed to simply live and breathe for that .. It's crucial I know, and It's one hell of a wish I dream to happen .. But, No! .. Allow me to say it out loud again, "NO!!!"

That's NOT my way out and it's definitely not how it is supposed to be .. I have the right to find someone who I long to live with .. I have the right to simply LIKE the person I'm doomed with .. Marriage is not about false security and running away from life .. Marriage is supposed to help you BUILD a life ..

How are you supposed to work out a relationship when you're not whole yourself? .. Apparently, most girls do this mistake .. It's right about now when they'll start calling me names, like "You're a hypocrite .. Howa enty la2ya 7ad ye3barek!" .. Actually, I don't fu**ing care whether someone does or does not!

I truly believe that I have to earn this guy, this commitment, this life path .. I have to be able to share my feelings, give what I have to give, and be better for the both of us ..

Let's just say, I do .. then, what?! .. Should I be that ordinary and accept the fact that everyone is getting married for the sake of "just to be with someone" ?! .. Am I supposed to agree on someone who calls himself a hard-worker by working as a driver somewhere abroad [ and don't forget that he has just gone to Mekkah for Haj :)) ] ? .. Is being a decent "Afandi" the right choice for a good husband? ..

I'm sorry to say this .. This is not acceptable .. I shouldn't just compromise for the sake of someone else .. He has to earn it, he has to deserve it, in fact he has to be worth living for !! ..

It's my right to have a vision .. It's my right to love and be loved .. It's my right to have children who can conquer the world .. It's my right to want what I want and disagree with anyone else .. It's my right to be a rebel (if that's what you call it) .. This, my friends, is not called feminism or women's rights blabs .. This is ABC Life! .. Anything else would be a total NERVE DAMAGE!

TO HELL with being older or missing out on getting married someday .. Stop perceiving a woman as if she's only created for the sake of breeding or a sexual figure!!! .. I FEEL, so hear me ROAAAAR !!

.. N.O.H.A ..